Thursday, November 18, 2010

Life @ IMedia 21


" I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. "
Michael Jordan
 
Career @ Imedia 21        Life @ IMedia 21        Current Openings        Equal Opportunity for All        Training and Development        Apply Online


IMedia 21 Jaipur
IMedia 21 Jaipur We're always on the lookout for ambitious professionals who want to make a difference as managers. People who are innovative and have a clear customer and business focus. Join us and you'll find that we're the kind of business that encourages you to fulfill your potential as you inspire and lead your own team.

Rewards and Benefits
As you’d expect from a forward-thinking business like ours, the rewards on offer are pretty impressive. On top of an excellent salary, our generous package can include:
  • Incentive schemes
  • Company pension scheme
  • Life assurance
  • Welfare Services
  • Sports and social club offering great discounts on a variety of events including sporting events, shows and concerts

Plus, of course, the chance to be part of one of the India's most vibrant, fast-moving business.

There are IMedia 21 rewards too - our own internal awards scheme that recognizes people who go the extra mile. There is an array of recognition schemes. As a fast paced, ambitious and lively business, we're serious about recognizing and rewarding success.

No comments:

Post a Comment